COVID-19 Announcement to Our Customers
The Woodlands Heating & Air Conditioning
Stay Strong everyone! Our thoughts and prayers go out to our communities, country and the entire world during this challenging time.
Realizing the importance of air conditioning, especially as hot weather approaches, we’re still OPEN. We’re taking extraordinary measures to ensure the safety and protection of our employees and customers. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and will adjust operations as necessary. #TeamTexas!
We are following all CDC guidelines as well as all national, state and local recommendations to maintain social distancing and sanitation standards. Our employees, our customers’ health and safety is an absolute priority.
Our entire team, have been and will continue to monitor their own health. Any employee with a fever, sick, or not feeling well will remain home until cleared back to work by a doctor. We firmly believe that we need to be a responsible member of our community and help slow the spread of this virus by implementing strict guidelines for our Team. Here’s what our customers can expect:
- When scheduling a Service Call, we will ask if anyone in the home is currently sick, under quarantine or have recently returned from a Hotspot.
- If the answer is Yes for any of these questions, we will ask for additional details so our Team can properly prepare for the visit.
- Each member of our team WILL wear a mask while inside a customers’ home.
- We will strictly enforce Social Distancing requirements with our customers.
- Our Team will maintain a distance of at least 6’ from our customers with no handshakes. Instead, our Team will greet you with a friendly “Hello” from an appropriate distance.
- Most of our work will be limited to outside your home or in the attic. We will limit indoor activity as much as feasible. Any surfaces, like a thermostat, will be sanitized before and after a Team member touches these objects.
- We will no longer be asking for signatures on any invoices, workorders or any paperwork. Any paperwork will be left on the front porch or can be emailed at the customer’s request.
- Payment: Cash will not be accepted. Except for new equipment installs, the preferred payment method will be a credit card. Our dispatcher will offer to take the CC number while scheduling the call. You may also read it off to the technician at the time of service, or call our office after service for processing. If a check is preferred, we ask you to leave the check on the front porch. A technician will pick it up and place it in a zip lock bag and sanitize their hands afterward.
We truly appreciated everyone’s patience during these challenging times.
#TeamTexas….Stay Strong, we got this!