Jason was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The AC unit in the attic was not draining properly and I was unable to clear the line at the elbow. The pan was capturing the back up and the secondary line was working. Jason from The Woodlands Heating & Air Conditioning came out and showed me where the line was likely clogged and explained how to fix it. The good news is that it was an easy fix for me so Jason just charged the $59 service fee.
Prompt and courteous service! Tech came out within an hour of my call and had the problem fixed in no time.
It was a relief to be able to speak to a live person on the phone. Even better, I was really grateful they were able to work me in on the same day in which I called. Apparently the unit had started to freeze over. The technician promptly assessed the situation, fixed the problem, and rendered a reasonable bill. I was completely satisfied with the service and will use them again in the future. Replaced a capacitor in one unit of a dual zoned house. The blower had ceased to function
End of Fundraiser update
Hooray! We had an awesome two months of the Dog Days of Summer. We raised nearly $20,000 for Operation Pets Alive mission to help our needy pets in The Woodlands. Our Fishin’ Derby was great success (see photos on our Facebook page: ) with 9 pets adopted, 5 fishing prizes were awarded, and a Big Grreen Egg was won in a raffle.
Thanks everyone for making our community a friendlier place to live!
Welcome pet lovers and young anglers!
Our 2015 Dog Days of Summer Fundraiser has three exciting opportunities for you to help our pets in need. We’re sponsoring the following events:
All participants must register before fishing. Registration may be done with the below form or starting at 7 AM on August 22 at Northshore Park. Each participant will receive a name badge and be eligible for awesome prizes. We only have space for 50 fishing families, so register early!
Free Fishin’ Derby
Ready to fish for dogs and cats? You’ll actually catch real fish, but your participation shows support for our pets in need in The Woodlands. All you need to bring is a fishin’ pole and a youngster. We provide the rest.
The Free Fishin’ Derby is officially between 8AM-12PM, August 22, at Northshore Park in The Woodlands. Open only to participants younger than 16 years old and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Family Fun Activities during the Fishin’ Derby
We’re gonna have a party on Saturday, August 22 with a live DJ, specialty vendors, and a Bouncy Castle. The day will be capped off with a raffle for a Big Green Egg (read below) and a prize ceremony for the derby. All proceeds benefit Operation Pets Alive!
Fishin’ Derby Prizes?! Heck Ya!
As each participant catches a fish, Derby Team Member in Yellow Shirts will measure and photograph each fish caught. The fish will then be immediately released back into the water. At the end of the event at noon, we’ll have an awards ceremony and give the following prizes:
- First Fish – A Coleman Sundae 3-Person Tent for those awesome camping trips to the lake.
- Last Fish – Fuzion PRO-X3 Scooter for zipping around the neighborhood.
- Most Fish – Lifetime 44″ ProCourt Basketball Hoop and MacGregor Basketball.
- Smallest Fish – Fishing Rod and Tackle Kit.
- Biggest Fish – Xbox 360 Peggle 2 Console Bundle. What!?! This is a fantastic prize for when it’s too hot to go fishing!
Rules for the Fishin’ Derby
We know, rules can be a bummer, but we need to keep the event fair for the youngsters. The number one rule is for your family to have fun. Try to spend a little time with the adoptable dogs and cats that will be at the park. If you know of a good, permanent home, please encourage an adoption! Official rules can be found here: OFFICIAL RULES OF THE Dog Days of Summer 2015 FISHIN’ DERBY
Raffle for a Big Green Egg
Lonestar Ace Hardware has generously donated a Large Big Green Egg to be raffled during the Fishin’ Derby. Tickets are $5 each or 5 tickets $20 and can be bought during the derby and at any Operation Pets Alive! adoption event this summer. This is a superb prize and would make back yard grilling a pleasure and an art. If you buy a ticket, you need not be present to win this raffle prize.
The Large EGG is the most popular size and a favorite to handle the cooking needs of most families and gatherings of friends. Accommodates all EGGcessories for baking, roasting or smoking – and it’s versatile enough for weekend cook-outs or pizza parties, large enough for eight steaks at once, and efficient enough for an impromptu meatloaf for two!
- Grid Diameter: 18.25 in
- Cooking Area: 262 sq in
- Weight: 162 lbs
- The EGG can cook a 20-pound turkey, 12 burgers, 6 chickens vertically, 8 steaks, or 7 racks of ribs vertically, all at once!
Let’s Help Our Pets In Need
Donate any amount directly to
Operation Pets Alive!
Your tax-deductible contribution is very much appreciated!
Support Operation Pets Alive!
Donate our Dog Days of Summer fundraiser for Operation Pets Alive! and their mission to reduce our homeless pet population through spay/neuter, education and adoption programs. Any amount helps.
We pledge to match, dollar for dollar, your donations up to $5,000. Our goal is to raise $10,000. Let’s help our four-legged friends find homes this summer! Your donation to this 501c3 non-profit is tax deductable. Feel good about helping our pets in need.
Please share this with friends and tell us you what you think on our Facebook page.
Learn about Operation Pets Alive!
Operation Pets Alive! believes that many in our community share their values with regard to homeless dogs and cats. Therefore, theysee a need to increase community awareness and community involvement regarding the No-Kill movement and the plight of homeless dogs and cats in our community. They want to help people “do the right thing” for animals.
Operation Pets Alive! is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that:
- Raise community awareness
- Reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters
- Increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive
- They want to make a significant contribution to reduced killing in shelters through treatment of treatable animals, training, adoption, foster, and rescue.
- They want to make a significant contribution toward decreasing the number of pets entering shelters through spay and neuter, reclaim, retention & re-homing.
- In particular, They see a need to help shelters manage “at risk” shelter dogs and cats.
- They promote workable tenets of No-Kill sheltering as listed in the No-Kill Equation and defined as saving over 90% of shelter animals.
- They see a top-notch Community Adoption Program as one key element (including off-site adoptions, community involvement, spay/neuter, behavioral modification, medical support, pet retention guidance, pet re-homing support, value for money).
Our heating unit would not come on. Woodlands H & A recommended replacing the circuit panel fixing the problem. We have an old unit. The entire unit will need to be replaced eventually & we will return to Woodlands H & A.
Replaced one of my AC units–at a much better price than a competitor!