Prompt, efficient & professional. Was very honest about the condition of our unit.
Fantastic job, everyone is very professional in all phases of the installation process and cleaned up when the job was complete. Excellent ongoing customer support.
Let’s Help Our Pets In Need
Donate any amount directly to
Operation Pets Alive!
Your tax-deductible contribution is very much appreciated!
Support our Dog Days of Summer fundraiser for Operation Pets Alive! and their mission to reduce our homeless pet population through spay/neuter, education and adoption programs.
We pledge to match, dollar for dollar, your donations up to $5,000. Our goal is to raise $10,000. Let’s help our four-legged friends find homes this summer!
AWESOME AUGUST UPDATE!
We’ve gone over and we can still keep going!
Operation Pets Alive volunteers have come together and raised an additional $5,000 to match your donations, dollar for dollar. We can now make this a $20,000 fundraiser to help our pets in need! As of August 25, we’ve raised just over $14,000. We have six more days. Let’s go!
You’re invited to our final party and adoption event on August 30 at Lonestar Ace Hardware, 2111 Rayford Rd. We’ll have great raffles and lots of waggin’ tails! (Read below)
Dog Days of Summer Pet Adoption Event and Raffle!
- What: Let’s celebrate Operation Pets Alive! as we close our Dog Days of Summer Fundraiser. We’ll have great raffles, fine refreshments, and plenty of waggin’ tails to adopt.
For grand prizes raffle item, we’re offering an iPad Air. Many other great raffle prizes will be available. For every $10 donation you give, you’ll receive one ticket. Donate with the link above or buy your tickets the day of the event. When you donate to Operation Pets Alive! please tell them if you do not wish to participate in the raffle. If you are not present at our event, Operation Pets Alive! will contact you.
- When: Saturday, August 30, from 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Raffles starting at 1 P.M.
- Where: Lone Star ACE Hardware, 2111 Rayford Rd. Spring, TX 77386. (map)
Every Donation enters a raffle!
Please join us this Saturday for an exciting end to our Dog Days of Summer!
Please tell us you what you think on our Facebook page.
Learn about Operation Pets Alive!
Operation Pets Alive! believes that many in our community share their values with regard to homeless dogs and cats. Therefore, theysee a need to increase community awareness and community involvement regarding the No-Kill movement and the plight of homeless dogs and cats in our community. They want to help people “do the right thing” for animals.
Operation Pets Alive! is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that:
- Raise community awareness
- Reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters
- Increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive
- They want to make a significant contribution to reduced killing in shelters through treatment of treatable animals, training, adoption, foster, and rescue.
- They want to make a significant contribution toward decreasing the number of pets entering shelters through spay and neuter, reclaim, retention & re-homing.
- In particular, They see a need to help shelters manage “at risk” shelter dogs and cats.
- They promote workable tenets of No-Kill sheltering as listed in the No-Kill Equation and defined as saving over 90% of shelter animals.
- They see a top-notch Community Adoption Program as one key element (including off-site adoptions, community involvement, spay/neuter, behavioral modification, medical support, pet retention guidance, pet re-homing support, value for money).
Excellent service, friendly technician. He took the time to address and fix another problem with airflow in a certain room and I was very appreciative of the extra time he took. He went above and beyond and I will use in the future.
Punctual and professional. Cannot say enough about the service quality. It started with a simple inspection, and based on the age and condition of the equipment, suspected a complete replacement was due. Woodlands A/C provided a clear and concise path forward with a number of options. They did not recommend the most expensive, but the best value. A replacement plan was outlined, a cost estimate was generated, and a date for service established. Could not be more pleased with the result. The only reason they get five stars is that I cannot give them six.
I bought a checkup because my a/c wasn’t working right after our electricity was cut off so the utilitiy company could make new hookups for our subdividion extension. They were unable to see me when I requested but as soon as I told Mr. Phil the problem he said that it sounded like they needed to fit me in as soon the following day. Mr. Miguel showed up promptly and put on shoe covers before entering the house!!! He found that we needed a new condenser fan motor for our 6yr old Rheem a/c.
I couldn’t have asked for better service. Miguel was very polite and a great a/c tech. After he found out the problem he told me that I needed a new motor for the fan. I thought….Oh how long will that take?…..He quickly told me that if I needed to run an erand that they would be back later that day to finish up. In about two hrs Phil showed up with the motor and quickly installed it. Again he was very profession. Thank yall!!