Don’t forget about our pets this holiday season!
The Woodlands Heating and Air Conditioning will match donations to Operation Pets Alive up to $5,000 during the month of December.
Let’s Help Our Pets In Need
Donate any amount directly to
Operation Pets Alive!
Your tax-deductible contribution
is very much appreciated!
Support Operation Pets Alive!
Donate our Dog Days of Winter fundraiser for Operation Pets Alive! and their mission to reduce our homeless pet population through spay/neuter, education and adoption programs. Any amount helps.
We pledge to match, dollar for dollar, your donations up to $5,000. Our goal is to raise $10,000. Let’s help our four-legged friends find homes this summer! Your donation to this 501c3 non-profit is tax deductible. Feel good about helping our pets in need.
Please share this with friends and tell us you what you think on our Facebook page.
Learn about Operation Pets Alive!
Operation Pets Alive! believes that many in our community share their values with regard to homeless dogs and cats. Therefore, they see a need to increase community awareness and community involvement regarding the No-Kill movement and the plight of homeless dogs and cats in our community. They want to help people “do the right thing” for animals.
Operation Pets Alive! is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that:
- Raise community awareness
- Reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters
- Increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive
- They want to make a significant contribution to reduced killing in shelters through treatment of treatable animals, training, adoption, foster, and rescue.
- They want to make a significant contribution toward decreasing the number of pets entering shelters through spay and neuter, reclaim, retention & re-homing.
- In particular, They see a need to help shelters manage “at risk” shelter dogs and cats.
- They promote workable tenets of No-Kill sheltering as listed in the No-Kill Equation and defined as saving over 90% of shelter animals.
- They see a top-notch Community Adoption Program as one key element (including off-site adoptions, community involvement, spay/neuter, behavioral modification, medical support, pet retention guidance, pet re-homing support, value for money).