Energy Recovery Ventilator
Throughout your home. Trane FreshEffects™ is an energy-efficient home ventilator that acts as an air exchanger to remove lingering bad odors and improve the quality of the air inside your home. This energy recovery ventilator reduces humidity and preconditions incoming air which helps keep your system efficient.
Clean Air and Pure Comfort
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
This home ventilator removes stale indoor air for an equal amount of fresher outdoor air.
The FreshEffects™ energy recovery ventilator retains heat and moisture from exchanged air in winter, but pre-conditions and dehumidifies incoming air in summer—so your home is more comfortable year-round.
Transfers energy from the air being exhausted from inside to the air being drawn in from outside, making for a more energy-efficient home.
Easy to use
Adjustable control provides 24/7 automatic ventilation
Our home ventilator cabinets are powder-coated, and all component materials are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance and durability.
Every Trane FreshEffects™ energy recovery ventilator is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that you can count on FreshEffects™ to deliver fresh air, time after time. Today’s homes are better insulated and tightly sealed to save energy. This prevents a number of home odors (cooking smells, pet odors, paint or new carpet fumes) from escaping. Trane FreshEffects™ helps these fumes and odors to dissipate by bringing fresher outdoor air into your home.
- Static plate energy transfer core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture
- High performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out filter for easy cleaning
- Percent timer control
- Passive defrost-condensate drain not required
- Multi-position mounting
- Heavy gauge, powder-painted steel cabinet
- Closed cell foam gasketing for insulation integrity
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.