This is not just a wireless thermostat. It’s an energy command center. The Trane ComfortLink™ II XL950 is an easy-to-use, programmable, digital thermostat control that gives you remote access, live weather and more, all on a beautiful color touch-screen display.
Complete Control of Your Comfort
The Trane ComfortLink™ II XL950 wireless thermostat control is an advanced command center that puts your comfort literally at your fingertips. It’s the product that Popular Mechanics dubbed one of “The Year’s Most Transformative Products,” awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink™ II XL850 control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink™ II XL850 monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- Utilize this digital control and Wi-Fi thermostat’s 7-inch, color, interactive touch screen that is both a HVAC command center and digital picture frame.
- Experience the intuitive user interface with communicating capability.
- Get room-by-room control with this Wi-Fi thermostat’s design.
- Take advantage of the five-day weather forecasts and live weather reports.
- Receive remote access via Internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet.
The ComfortLink™ II XL950 wireless thermostat control is an innovative and intuitive touch-screen product that is compatible with Trane products as well as any other brand of standard central heating and air conditioning systems. This digital thermostat is a fully upgradeable unit, and as updates become available, you’ll be able to push the capabilities of your control even further.
- Custom control and scheduling
Bright, colorful icons guide you to every important system function with just a simple touch. Create heating and cooling schedules to save energy when no one is home using either guided or manual setup with this Wi-Fi thermostat.
- Live weather and dealer contact
This wireless thermostat control uses your wireless network to gather and display live weather data, including forecasts, radar images and weather alerts. If your system needs routine maintenance or repair, this Wi-Fi thermostat’s display will show your dealer’s contact information for greater convenience.
- Energy efficient
Monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures and your system use over time to better manage energy and comfort.
- Air quality
This digital thermostat control will remind you when filters need to be changed, and alerts you if maintenance is required. The Quick Clean and Allergy Clean cycles act as a temporary boost to your air filtration.
You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Remote access
Your ComfortLink™ II XL950 Wi-Fi thermostat control is accessible at home or from anywhere with an Internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Digital picture frame
When not in use, the ComfortLink™ II XL950 digital thermostat can display a single photo or an entire slideshow. The unit also offers customizable home screens and a variety of optional bezels to match your home’s style.
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.